"More Taste Than Money" is a colourful and chaotic throwback to the 1950s, using portraits, roses, and newsprint symbolizing that era. The "great pain cure" referenced in the piece is taken from advertising copy for a medicinal elixir-made with alcohol-sold during the time of prohibition. As a focal point among the colours and the stark, black linework and brushstrokes, it instead suggests that art is what kills pain.
- Artist: Liam Mojique Legault
- Each print designed by hand, transferred and then digitally printed
- 100% silk scarf
- Measuring 65 cm by 65 cm / 25.5" by 25.5"
- Designed in Canada
- The edges are hand-rolled
- To be delivered in its own storage box
- Product prices displayed are exclusive of all taxes and duties. The recipient is liable for all import duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by the country you are shipping to; payment of these are necessary to release your order from customs on arrival.
- Colours may vary from photo